Shower Smart

I have received one of these through the post http://www.eaga.com/showersmart . The leaflet says it can be used on ALL shower systems, including mains fed 'combi' units but electric showers or multi jet panels. I have a gravity fed shower that is boosted by a pump. If I connect this device will the restiction eventually damage the pump due to the device creating back pressure?
Any thoughts?
Cheers
John

should damage the pump. The flow from my shower with this unit fitted still seems pretty strong, but I am not using a pump, just mains pressure. Have you done the test with the measured packaging bag to check your flow? If it is the same as the one supplied to me, it does not make it clear if the shower head has to be placed in the bag and measured along with the water, as that is what the diagram seems to suggest. When I fitted mine, it leaked from the joints, so I replaced the washers, then I got bored and read the instructions and it mentioned that they are fibre washers, and will expand to seal any slight leaks, so I refitted the originals and they were right :-)

Classic :-)))))))))))
I bet that applies to most of us here :-))
--
Martin