Shower Smart

I have received one of these through the post

. The leaflet says it can be used on ALL shower systems, including mains fed 'combi' units but electric showers or multi jet panels. I have a gravity fed shower that is boosted by a pump. If I connect this device will the restiction eventually damage the pump due to the device creating back pressure?

Any thoughts?

Cheers

John

Reply to
John

For "regulates the flow" read "restricts the flow". Isn't there a control on your shower to adjust the flow-rate required?

Reply to
Graham.

On a similar-ish theme could there not be a shower aerator that could be fitted to one or the other ends of the shower hose to create "big" water like in them sinks. Surely that would make a much more efficient shower experience and "save" water at the same time?

Just a thought.

Reply to
www.GymRatZ.co.uk

I think there are such things. ISTR a customer telling me she'd either seen one or bought one somewhere. But I can't remember who it was or where she said she's got it :-(

Reply to
YAPH