Shower Door

Anybody know where I can get a new plastic strip from? This is the splash back strip/seal that fits on to the bottom of the glass. The glass rests on top of the bath edge.
Thanks
Mr Pounder
On 08/06/2010 20:53, Mr Pounder wrote:

Don't know the type of door you have, but how about this -
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/NEW-BATH-SHOWER-SCREEN-SEAL-STRIP-KIT-8-18MM-GAPS-/310100263858?cmd=ViewItem&pt=UK_Baths_Screens&hash=item48336a83b2
Make sure you use the full link or failing that put
SEAL STRIP KIT FOR 8-18MM
into the ebay.co.uk search function

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/NEW-BATH-SHOWER-SCREEN-SEAL-STRIP-KIT-8-18MM-GAPS-/310100263858?cmd=ViewItem&pt=UK_Baths_Screens&hash=item48336a83b2
Hmmm thanks for that. Mine is similar but has a groove in it. The bottom of the glass slides into this grove:- you shove the strip groove first into the length of the door. I feel as though I have not explained that too well - sorry.
Mr Pounder

glass.
I realise this was posted a while ago so imagine you may have got hold of a seal strip by now. If you're still looking, try Spiral Showers http://www.spiralhardware.com/products/glass_door_seals.html http://www.spiralhardware.co.uk/gasket-and-magnetic-glass-seals
Chris