Shed treatment/painting

Hi,

If I wanted to paint gloss onto a new untreated shed, should I treat it first? And can I use any exterior wood gloss ? Thanks.

Reply to
Mentalguy2k8

If it's a garden shed I would treat it against woodworm attack - inside and out - and then use a primer and undercoat before the final coat of gloss. I don't see why any decent quality exterior gloss shouldn't be perfectly ok.

Reply to
Farmer Giles

Excellent, thanks a lot.

Reply to