Scott Fiore has a question hard water spots

Hi, We just moved into a new home. I don't think the previous owners ever cleaned the glass shower doors. Our shower doors seems to be etched with hard water stains. Nothing I have tried will remove them. Even CLR does not remove them. Any suggestions? Thanks! -Scott Fiore
"Scott Fiore" wrote:

Vinegar, smeared on and left for 30 minutes, will loosen limescale. You can wash off using soapy water and a non-scratch nylon pan scourer. You may need to repeat the vinegar process if the limescale is really stubborn.
CILIT BANG IT REALLY WORKS :-)