RWB9 Programmer

If the above installed, it is only 8-9 months old and for some reason when I hit reset the Day (Mon. Tue etc...) do not flash so I can set each day as a program...!!
Help, it is getting cold and waking up to a cold house in the morning is starting loose it's appeal.
Matt

http://www.landisstaefa.co.uk/prd/pdf/install/rwb9.pdf
HTH
Adam