Roof coating

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roof_coating
"Smaller roofs in good, serviceable condition can be __a weekend DIY project__."
Is this correct? Any ideas of costs?
--
http://petersparrots.com
http://petersphotos.com

Don't know how much they cost, but it wouldn't make me sleep any better at night knowing a job had been done with this.
Jim G

I got old tiles, they need some protection. Commercially it's 2700. I don't see why a wash and a paint would cost that, so I want to do it myself.
--

http://petersparrots.com
http://petersphotos.com
On 11/03/11 2:00 PM, Lieutenant Scott wrote:

then I guess that is the price. But if two or three bidders bid 1000 to 1500, I would go with the professional application. This is more than spraying on a coat of paint. This stuff is thicker, isn't it? Until I have seen it done once, I wouldn't want to try it.
McGyver

I'm not really a perfectionist, so if the cheap stuff I can do myself will do a lot of good, I'd like to go for that.
--

http://petersparrots.com
http://petersphotos.com