rising hinge

Forgive me on this, I'm epileptic and just can't visualise which rising hinge I need. The door opens inwards left to right with the hinges on the right edge. I want the door to swing closed again. Do I need left hand hinges or right handed hinges? Andy
"Andy Pandy" wrote:

See Handing for Hinges at http://www.bernards.co.uk/handing_faq.htm
This might help with visualisation: http://www.diytools.co.uk/diy/Main/Category.asp?iCategoryID $5
A cardboard mock-up might help. Good luck!

Well done Phil, I'd spent hours trying to figure that out. RH risers is what I need.