Replacement windows in Manchester

Hello everyone,

I'm looking at replacing the windows in a Victorian terrace house with UPVC.

Can anybody recommend a supplier?

thx

Reply to
Oddjob

I don't live in your area. Is this supply only for diy fitting, or supply and installation? If you want to fit them yourself and are confident about measuring, and familiar with the regulations including which windows if any need to be toughened glass and fire openers, any local double glazing firm can make up the units to your measurements and specs. You can get some idea of supply-only prices from here:

If you want supply and installation then recommendations from friends and neighbours would be useful.

Reply to
DIY

thanks for the advice

Reply to