Replacement kitchen drawers

Where can I find replacement kitchen drawer kits - ideally plastic - to fit my existing wooden drawer fronts to? Have found one company that wants 38 for one - rather pricey.
Ideally I need one that has an adjustable width - my existing drawer front is 495 mm wide and the gap in the unit to take the drawer is is 470mm wide.
Thanks
Graham
Have you tried Screwfix or Isaac Lord?

Yes but theyr don't seem to do a 495mm front one. I have a 500 mm one from B&Q in there now and you need to be an arm wrestler to open it - much too tight!
Graham