Re: High gas consumption from our boiler

Ps.... Our gas consumption is approx ?120 a month or more which is triple that of our previous house (a 4 bed detached)....

get a new boiler -shop around for prices-turn off half your rads,esp.turn down the upstairs ones-heat rises.Draught proof anything you can.Boiler only costs 600-800 so get a price for fitting