painting ?

I am about to paint a wall (internal) it is plasterboard, the `old` nails used to nail the plaster board have `popped` slightly whats best to do....

take something and thump them back in and then skim them or just sand the slight `pop` and make it level.

thanks

Reply to
S S

You've probably got to do that, but I suspect it will happen again. I would supplement them with some drywall screws into the timber frame, which should hold the plasterboard better than nails, and prevent the nails popping again.

It will fall out.

Reply to
Andrew Gabriel