OTish B & Q Fencing

Actually maybe this should read B&Q profiteering. I had occasion after the recent gales to go and get a fence panel from B & Q only to find that the prices had gone up by 25% or more. I asked my wife to check as she works at a B & Q store and apparently the price of fencing material is proportionate to the wind speed. So now even with our discount card it's cheaper to go to Wickes.
--
Malc

You know it\'s a bad day when even the aubergines are plotting against you
I bought panels and posts after said gales and prices were same as summer ???

Karl wrote:

than some of the others or needs the extra profits more.