OT Washer Dryers

Sorry if wrong group, but I'm always happy with the knowledge shown here.
I've had a Hotpoint WD for 15 years and it's now kn******d.
Has anyone any experience of what new Washer Dryers are like now?
Cheers Steve
Rubbish IMHO. I bought one a few years ago and ended up buying an additional dryer as the washer dryer would not dry efficiently.