Metal Sheds - Any good?

I need to put an 8*6 (ish) shed in my back garden. The garage is so full of stuff that will come in handy if I never use it, that I need to expand.
I'm really tempted by a metal shed because:-
1/ Less maintenance - maybe repaint at 5 years of age with minor corrosion related touch ups every couple of years thereafter. 2/ Security, metal sheds make a helluva lot of noise when you're opening the doors even without forcing the lock. 3/ Ease of erection, I don't have an easy access to my back garden and I like the idea of it coming in "easy" to erect flat pack form.
Any opinions would be appreciated.
Al
Al wrote:

Al,
I bought a Headen 22' x 8' all steel garage some 22 years ago. It's been a good buy, but as I have never put a lick of paint on it, it is now beginning to suffer a rusted frame and sheets because of that - and needs some fairly major works to put right.
Would I buy another one if I move house - yes!
If you want to have a look, this is the link http://homepages.tesco.net/~steelsheds /
BRG

I got a small one last year & used wooden battens bolted through the metalwork for hooks etc, I ran the battens top & half way up on three sides, It also had the advantage of stiffening the structure up quite alot. Chris

I thought about that but decided to go down the freestanding road. In the event it works well.
Keith

I intend to use 2 ft square 2 inch thick slabs (4 each from a local supplier) on a base of mixed gravel with cement at about 1:4 Cement:Gravel. probably about 3 to 4 inches thick. The shed will be bolted down to the slabs.
Costs
Approx 64 for slabs, 40 tonne of mixed gravel, 30 ten bags cement, 20 bolts, 12 delivery
Grand total 166 for a base.... i.e. more expensive than the shed!
Al

complaints at all, it looks good and does the job I wanted it to do i.e. store garden tools and unused building materials left over from DIY jobs. Only negative (or positive if you see what I mean) most metal shed don't have windows or anyway to let natural light in. Of course some do but better check if you want to see what your doing working in it. The double doors on mine are more than adequate light source for my needs. I bought metal shelves from Big Dug http://www.bigdug.co.uk/ that don't require wall fixing and I installed it on a 4" concrete base with a waterproof membrane to prevent condensation.
Brian