london water closet company shower

Hi

we have a shower from the above via our builder. the mixer is not set-up correctly. either to hot or straight to cold. there does not seem to be an installation manual supplied. anyone got contact details for London Water Closet Company.

the shower in question is their 5" Triple Control Exposed Traditional (option 12 on catalogue page 85 which has no contact details!)

Mark

Reply to
Mark D. Smith

Does this help, no phone number but it gives an address for you, which would appear to be their accountants.

If you Google on the postcode it brings up Shroff Accountants and their details are here.

They are also known as LWCC on some plumbers sites but I cannot get any further info via that route.

HTH

John

Reply to
John

I am going to visit the original people who did the install and see what they have to say.

Mark

Reply to
Mark D. Smith