Karndean flooring

I'm looking for some hardwearing flooring for our kitchen.
I've ruled out engineered board as an option (even the water resistant stuff) as it's just gonna get too may dents and scrapes. Its a very modern kitchen so traditional ceramic/stone tiles are gonna look odd.
Seen some reasonable Karndean floor tile reviews and wondered if anyone had any personal experiences? Seems a bit expensive for what it is at first glance.
TIA
Midge.
---
---
You get what you pay for
Colin
Karndean is very good. Our kitchen was done about five years ago and it still looks as good as new.
| I'm looking for some hardwearing flooring for our kitchen. | | I've ruled out engineered board as an option (even the water resistant | stuff) as it's just gonna get too may dents and scrapes. Its a very modern | kitchen so traditional ceramic/stone tiles are gonna look odd. | | Seen some reasonable Karndean floor tile reviews and wondered if anyone had | any personal experiences? Seems a bit expensive for what it is at first | glance. | | TIA | | Midge. | | | |
Midge wrote:

I have Karndean in my bathroom - I couldn't be more pleased with it.
Kev
Cheers Kev. As it happens my plasterer was here this aft (I'm gradually purging the house ceilings of Artex!) and we were talking flooring and he's had Karndean down in his kitchen for years and reckons it's great too.
I think that's made my mind up!
Midge