Joining copper pipe to plastic pipe

I want to join 22 mm copper pipe to 15 mm plastic, the plastic pipe will connect hot water supply to a shower. What is the best way to do it? Joe
In typed:

Any decent plumbers supplies will have a reducer to suit.
--
Dogpoop

Stand by me.
In article

Speedfit do a single piece plastic reducing fitting for that: http://www.bes.co.uk/products/154.asp code 10513, just over a third of the way down the page.
My own preference is to use brass compression fittings for mixed copper/plastic joints and a good plumbers' merchant will have 22/15mm reducing fittings for less than plastic: http://www.bes.co.uk/products/141.asp code 6714, about a quarter of the way down. Don't forget to use a stiffener insert for the plastic pipe.
--
fred
Plusnet - I hope you like vanilla

I prefer to use Hep or Polypipe than Speedfit.

Compression is fine on plastic. You should be able to get any number of T pieces/reducers to do the job from a plumbers merchants.
Adam