Howdens Joinery

Does anybody know the phone number (or e mail address) of the Howdens Head Office? I would like to let them klnow of my utter dissapointment with one of their branches and their website www.howdens.com is temporarily closed.
Thanks
John
"Howdens is owned by MFI Group" so no real surprise why your disappointed !
give your local branch a ring they should furnish you with the details.

choose one http://www.above-it-all.co.uk/howdens/companies.htm

"John" snipped-for-privacy@idontlikespam.co.uk says...

MFI Furniture Centres Ltd Southon House 333 The Hyde Edgware Road Colindale LONDON NW9 6TD London NW9 6TD
John wrote:

Not temporarily closed but dead for many years.
Try -
Customer Service Manager MFI Furniture Group Plc Southon House 333 The Hyde Edgware Road London, NW9 6TD Tel.: 0870 607 5093 or 020 8200 8000 Fax: 020 8200 8636 e-mail: snipped-for-privacy@mfi.co.uk
What happened? Most of the trade usually know what they are like and , as they are trade-only, you would have know what to expect.
Not meaning to sound off, just interested as to what happened?
On Mon, 6 Jun 2005 23:08:48 +0000 (UTC), "John"

"Plumbplanet" < snipped-for-privacy@snipthisplumbplanet.co.uk> wrote in message
news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com...
Yep, me as well. I am in the trade and we use them a lot. No probs if any-thing is wrong, they sort it.
ken