Honda GCV 520 engine - mixture adjustment

Hi,
My lawnmower has a Honda GCV 520 engine fitted and I find it is running too rich and 'hunting'. Nowhere have I found how to adjust the mixture - any pointers where to look would be greatly appreciated.
Air filter is new this season and clean and no air intakes are blocked.
--
David

responding to http://www.homeownershub.com/diy/Honda-GCV-520-engine-mixture-adjustment-22904-.htm bobarchitect39 wrote: Have you checked the carburetor? If there isn't an issue with any of the air intakes, your problem probably lies there.
David P wrote: