getting matching taurus skirting board

Hi, is there any way to get a reasonably cheap exact match of the taurus skirting board I already have?
I need 10 metres.
I need it for half my hallway (water damage) and half my living room (removed fireplace) and I'd like to match what's there rather than replace the lot.
Cheers for any help,
Tom.

Doubt if you will be able to buy it off the shelve, but if you find a timber merchant, take a 1ft or 300mm piece as a sample and they should be able to mill you the same. Could be costly