Gas coal effect stove installation

We are fitting a free standing cast iron coal effect enclosed staove Broseley XL second hand. How much clearnace is the MINIMUM legally required between sides of stove and the (brick rendered) walls each side? We read various figures from 100 to 150mm but we only have 70mm each side. Is that going to be legal????
sam
"adam" wrote:

Wouldn't it be safer to ask Brosely? http://www.broseleyfires.com /
There are installation guides: http://www.broseleyfires.com/index.php?Page=4