Foundations ?

I'm planning to put up a concrete wall between myself and the neighbours from hell next door, their young son in particular is getting on my tits and wrecking my wooden fence that I put up last year, his parents aren't interested and neither are the Police, Council etc. Anyway I want to use 4 inch Dense Concrete Blocks, the length of the wall will be at least 30 feet and 5 feet high, how deep and wide will the foundations need to be?
TIA
Redman

deep enough to bury them in !!
might be something here http://www.pavingexpert.com/home.htm
seriously though my sympathys are with you, i had a similiar problem, but we had no fence as such, we had no reason to, until the neighbours from hell moved in, we've got a bloody big fence now !!!