(Electrical) Unused Earth wire

Hi there I think this is a fairly simply question, but would like an expert answer for my own piece of mind. I have some class2 earthed wall lights which I am fitting into a 3 core circuit, and I just need to know the best way to deal with the spare earth cable which, obviously, the lights do not need, or have any terminals for. Any quick response would be gratefully received.
Neil
Neil wrote:

I'd sleeve it as per normal and stick a one-piece chocolate block on the end. That way, if the fitting is changed for one that does need an earth in the future, or the fitting is relocated, or whatever, an earth is to hand.
But, IANAn electrician.
--
Sue

Thanks for the response! Regards Neil