Electric Wiring

Can someone answer this question please. I am having the house extended on the ground floor only and would like to know if I can lay/bury the electric ring main cables within the concrete floor, as this would be the easiest way to get the cable from the existing fuse box to the new part of the house. If I can do that would it need to be in any sort of conduit etc? The floor will also be having electric underfloor heating so would enable a cable straight from the fuse box for this as well.

Reply to
RaT

Cables buried in concrete should be laid inside plasic conduit. The easiest way is to use singles (6491X) not twin and earth as space inside the conduit is very limiting.

Adam

Reply to
ARWadsworth

Thanks for the reply.