elastic cord

I've bust the elastic cord that snaps together the hollow carbon fibre rods of an awning.

Any ideas where I can get a small quantity?

Colin

Reply to
Colin Jackson

I've no idea what size that cord is but a bungee luggage cord might do what you want. Try Halfords.

Cic.

Reply to
Cicero

It is 2mm

Colin

Reply to
Colin Jackson

Some outdoor/mountaineering shops sell shock-cord in several thicknesses (I nearly eneded up with some by mistake - not a good choice for use as boot laces).

Reply to
PeterC

Nearest yacht or dinghy chandlers. There are several online ones.

Andy

Reply to
Andy Champ

Is this what you want

If the link gets chopped up too much just put - elastic cord 2mm - into ebay.

Reply to
Chewbacca

BQ sells it...not sure if theirs is small enough..by the length on rolls in a rack.. D

Reply to
gilli

Thanks, I had looked but got no result with my parameters.

Just what I want

Colin

Reply to
Colin Jackson