elastic cord

I've bust the elastic cord that snaps together the hollow carbon fibre rods of an awning.
Any ideas where I can get a small quantity?
Colin
On Sun, 28 Mar 2010 13:53:01 +0100, Colin Jackson wrote:

=============================================== I've no idea what size that cord is but a bungee luggage cord might do what you want. Try Halfords.
Cic.
Using Ubuntu Linux

It is 2mm
Colin
On Sun, 28 Mar 2010 13:53:01 +0100, Colin Jackson wrote:

Some outdoor/mountaineering shops sell shock-cord in several thicknesses (I nearly eneded up with some by mistake - not a good choice for use as boot laces).
--
Peter.
2x4 - thick plank; 4x4 - two of 'em.
PeterC wrote:

Is this what you want
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/4-Metres-Black-Single-Cord-Round-2mm-Elastic_W0QQitemZ290407379248QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Crafts_Sewing_Supplies_MJ?hash=item439da0f130
If the link gets chopped up too much just put - elastic cord 2mm - into ebay.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/4-Metres-Black-Single-Cord-Round-2mm-Elastic_W0QQitemZ290407379248QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Crafts_Sewing_Supplies_MJ?hash=item439da0f130
Thanks, I had looked but got no result with my parameters.
Just what I want
Colin
Colin Jackson wrote:

Nearest yacht or dinghy chandlers. There are several online ones.
Andy

BQ sells it...not sure if theirs is small enough..by the length on rolls in a rack.. D
On Sun, 28 Mar 2010 13:53:01 +0100, "Colin Jackson" <cojack6ATbtinternetDOTcom> wrote:

http://www.textile-transport.co.uk/tent_1.htm
"Colin Jackson" <cojack6ATbtinternetDOTcom> wrote in message

These Guys will help you.
http://www.bchcamping.co.uk/