Downlighters outside house

Could some one tell me were I can get downlighters for outside my house please. TIA
Try these garden wall downlights.
http://www.tlc-direct.co.uk/Main_Index/Lighting_External_Index/Lighting_Garden_and_Lantern_Index/Garden_Downlights/index.html
Mark
On Sat, 24 Sep 2005 15:39:23 +0000 (UTC), "Mark"

the eaves of the house.
loon
Use ones that ares safe to use in bathrooms / showers? I think Screwfix have some or try TLC Electricals (both online).

Are the lights you are after for a decorative effect or as a light source for the garden?
If it's just decorative and you intend supplying them from the loft space then I can't see why you can't use low voltage halogen fittings like the ones used internally. The transformer would be inside and the fittings should be shielded from the elements under your eaves.
If it's for lighting up your garden then you must be looking at a full size halogen fitting such as a security light.
Perhaps a little more information as to the purpose of the fitting would be helpful.
The lights are for decorative purposes only,to shine down the front of the house at night. I want to make sure what I do will be safe.
On Sun, 25 Sep 2005 08:52:51 +0000 (UTC), "Mark"

For decorative purposes the following links may be of help although they are quite expensive.
http://www.sparksdirect.co.uk/products/sections/lighting/outdoor/index.htm
http://www.fancylighting.com/acatalog/Outdoor_Lighting.html
Mark