Downlighters outside house

Could some one tell me were I can get downlighters for outside my house please. TIA

Reply to
loon

Try these garden wall downlights.

Mark

Reply to
Mark

thanks, but I'm looking fot the ones that are recessed and fit under the eaves of the house.

loon

Reply to
lon

Use ones that ares safe to use in bathrooms / showers? I think Screwfix have some or try TLC Electricals (both online).

Reply to
John

Are the lights you are after for a decorative effect or as a light source for the garden?

If it's just decorative and you intend supplying them from the loft space then I can't see why you can't use low voltage halogen fittings like the ones used internally. The transformer would be inside and the fittings should be shielded from the elements under your eaves.

If it's for lighting up your garden then you must be looking at a full size halogen fitting such as a security light.

Perhaps a little more information as to the purpose of the fitting would be helpful.

Reply to
Mark

Reply to
loon

For decorative purposes the following links may be of help although they are quite expensive.

Mark

Reply to
Mark