Double glazing paint

Double glazing paint --------------------
I have typical white double glazed windows on a red sandstone building. In my view, this is inappropriate.
I now wish to paint these to a more subdued brown Is there a suitable paint that I can use over the factory finished white.??
Thanks
Robert --------

Gloss paint (solvent, not the water-based type) sticks to PVC incredibly well (actually, it effectively solvent welds to it and will never come off). You use top coat only, no primer or undercoat. Check the instructions on the tin.
--
Andrew Gabriel
writes:

Thank you very much. Your very prompt response means I can get started more or less immediately.
Robert -------
writes:

Which part of the uk are you in that has not pissed it down all day :-)
Adam

"Bonnie Scotland, Laddie, whaur the sun always shines oan the righteous, ken." ;-)
Robert -------
ARWadsworth wrote:

Rain? What rain?
--
Bruce Fletcher
Stronsay, Orkney

Just the 77mm that fell on Monday. Glad I live at the top of a hill. The poor sods at the bottom have been flooded out twice in 10 days.
Adam