Double gazing beading

I've just received a couple a replacement windows and unlike the previous ones from the same company the beading is mitred at one end only. The other has been left square.
It seems to me that beading mitred at both ends holds each other in position and allows it to sit flat.
Has anyone had beading supplied in this way and if so is it ok?
John

Mine are all square cut.
At least one corner has to be cut square or you won't get them all in. Hopefully the square cut corner will be in the least noticeable position.
Steve