Diamond glass cutter

I'm fixing to buy a diamond tipped glass cutter but I'm being asked what si ze I want. I can't see how this relates to the thickness of the glass, but according to the vendor it appears it does. If I want to cut 2, 4, or 6 mm glass what size cutter do I need?
I'm fixing to buy a diamond tipped glass cutter but I'm being asked what size I want. I can't see how this relates to the thickness of the glass, but according to the vendor it appears it does. If I want to cut 2, 4, or 6 mm glass what size cutter do I need?
This one 171236946369 on ebay claims to be for 3 - 10mm. I've never heard of different sizes for different thicknesses of glass. I suppose things might be different if you're getting into industrial stuff, but I'm guessing that's not the case here.
Steve
On 17/03/2014 21:01, cryptogram wrote:

The cutter I have (which I inherited in 1985, and have yet to use!) has 2 square notches on the side to help break the glass. That would have to roughly match the glass thickness.
Like this one: <http://www.toolstation.com/shop/p50639>
Andy