Danish light fitting

I own a large circular 20" Diameter inverted funnel shaped table light on an automatic raising and lowering mechanism. It is now about 10 years old and the heat from the bulbs has made the ES bulb holder crumble. It is not only the bulb holder that has suffered I also need the threaded rod that locates in the shade (has a flat along one side, for locking).

After conducting an internet search it is proving almost impossible to locate suppliers of ANY items.

Does anyone know of a reliable company that can supply by mail order ANY of the components I require?

Regards Peter Fagg.

Reply to
Peter Charles Fagg