cutting curves in ceramic tiles

Hello, newbie here, I just layed 10mm ceramic tile in my kitchen, except for the more intricate cuts. I have yet to buy a tile saw, (researching the best for the price) but wonder how to cut the delicate curves around the bottom of the door jam. any advice? thanks..

Reply to
hodah

Cut it square and then grind it round with an angle grinder.

Rob Graham

Reply to
Rob graham

I used a coping saw with a blade for cutting ceramic tiles. Bought at one of the local shops many years ago.

Found here as Tile Cutting Rod Saws.

AlanG

Reply to
hodah

An operation best performed outdoors whilst wearing goggles & a mask!

Reply to
Bruce

snip

Obviously make a template out of cardboard first.

Reply to
Ian_m