cutting curves in ceramic tiles

Hello, newbie here, I just layed 10mm ceramic tile in my kitchen, except for the more intricate cuts. I have yet to buy a tile saw, (researching the best for the price) but wonder how to cut the delicate curves around the bottom of the door jam. any advice? thanks..

Cut it square and then grind it round with an angle grinder.
Rob Graham
Rob graham wrote:

An operation best performed outdoors whilst wearing goggles & a mask!
--
Bruce Fletcher
Stronsay, Orkney

I used a coping saw with a blade for cutting ceramic tiles. Bought at one of the local shops many years ago.
Found here as Tile Cutting Rod Saws. http://www.thetiledoctor.com/installations/cutting.cfm
thanks...!

snip

Obviously make a template out of cardboard first.