cuprinol spray and brush preserver

Hi, we have put up a new wooden fence, how long should we wait before we put on the cuprinol fence preserver; if at all ?

is cuprinol the best way to go? when i was in B&Q i saw their own brand preserver was cheaper. also both their brand and cuprinol do a spray on version. i worked it out, the spray on cuprinol cost 57 pence a square metre and the brush on cuprinol 30p a metre. why the big difference, are they different in any significant way i ask?

Reply to
jw 1111