cost to plaster a chimney breast

hi, can anyone give me a ruff guess at what it would cost to have a living room chimney breast plasterboarded and skimmed top to bottom, its a standard size in the living room made of red brick,
cheers
On Sat, 19 May 2007 12:25:36 GMT, "Darkvisor"

DIY about 25

cheers but need someone to do it for me
On Sat, 19 May 2007 12:25:36 +0000, Darkvisor wrote:

And it's dimensions are....?
--
Registered Linux User 413057.
Both Mandriva 2007 and Ubuntu 6.06
Darkvisor wrote:

Seems to me to be a days work for a tradesman and his mate. Down our way you'll pay about 20 an hour average, so I would budget on (2 blokes x 8 hours @ 20/hour =) 320 + materials, say 350 (+VAT if they're registered). That's a lot of money, but I'm afraid that's the way the building industry is these days.

A day's work, which is going to be around 250 depending where you live.
Why do you want it plasterboarded? If you're hiring a plasterer, I suggest you have it properly plastered.
--
Andrew Gabriel