Combi Boiler losing pressure

I've got a combi boiler and at least once a week I need to top up the pressure on the radiator circuit. This means bleeding the radiators as well. Looked everywhere for a leak and can't find one. Is there any other way that you could lose pressure ?
Thanks in advance,
Graham.

http://www.makewrite.demon.co.uk/SealedCH.html
and
http://www.diyfaq.org.uk/plumbing/combi.html
may help
Adam

Thanks Adam,
Couple of cracking articles there. Now have a few things to try.
Graham.