Coloured Bathroom Fittings

Having just done a minor makeover to my bathroom, I want to spruce it up further by replacing some of the accessories (soap dish, toothmug & holder, toilet roll holder etc). What I really want (to match the existing tiles and other decor) are ivory/cream ceramic units. Does anyone know of a source for these, since as far as I can see the bathroom supply industry currently seems to be following the Henry Ford principle of offering any colour as long as it's white or chrome?

Reply to
grandsire02

If you have a dunelm mill store near you, have a look there. They have some very nice stuff. I am getting a new bathroom in the new year so was looking to see what they have.

Reply to
PammyT

We've got one in Maidstone, so I'll take a look. Thank you.

Reply to
grandsire02