Coloured Bathroom Fittings

Having just done a minor makeover to my bathroom, I want to spruce it up further by replacing some of the accessories (soap dish, toothmug & holder, toilet roll holder etc). What I really want (to match the existing tiles and other decor) are ivory/cream ceramic units. Does anyone know of a source for these, since as far as I can see the bathroom supply industry currently seems to be following the Henry Ford principle of offering any colour as long as it's white or chrome?

very nice stuff. I am getting a new bathroom in the new year so was looking to see what they have.
We've got one in Maidstone, so I'll take a look. Thank you.