Ciruit diagram for two switches to control single light

How do I wire a light with two switches where either can be used to switch on/off?
Thank you & Regards
Check out this link. It depends on whether you have a two or three core/wire cable going between the two switches.
http://www.tlc-direct.co.uk/Technical/DataSheets/MK/WiringDiagrams.pdf

Many thanks - exactly what I was looking for.
Regards Ian