Programmable Light Switches?

I've currently got 'Superswitch' programmable light switches (with buttons
and a digital display under a flap) controlling the ceiling lights in the
mains rooms of the house.
As these begin to reach the end of their life, I seem unable to find
identical replacements. I guess they must have stopped making them.
I've found these, which are similar, but pretty ugly if you ask me:
anyone know of any other makes/models?
Thanks,
Fred.
Reply to