Can you "fill" chips in ceramic tiles?

Apologies for two posts, but it's that time of year where the jobs need to be listed and dealt with!
Ceramic tiled floor in dining room, one of the tiles now has a chip about an inch long and half inch wide on the edge of a tile, it appeared about a week after I dumped the leftover tiles!!!! (lesson learned!) Tiles are about a foot square, brown mottled wood effect. Is there anything on the market I could fill it with? I originally used a chocolate coloured grout, could I use that and lighten it with anything to roughly match the tile colour? Will it stick to the tile OK?
Mentalguy2k8 wrote:

You can get wood fillers in different colours. The type that resemble Isopon (if you know what that is - car body filler) would be best. I don't know how close a colour match you'd get but presumably close will be close enough in these circumstances.
Rob Graham

Have you tried to buy some more tiles from the previous supplier?
Colin

White tile grout mixed with some coffee powder?