Blade for jigsaw

I have a Black and decker jigsaw circa 1985 Its (I think) a DN535S Model S5K30
Does anyone know what type of blades (or equivelent) I can use with it. I have already bought 1 pack that dont fit. The blade is the type that has like a semi circle hole at the very end thats fits into the jigsaw.
thanks