Bathroom windows

Hi. Simple one (maybe!!!)
Does a window above a bath, in a bathroom, need to be toughened glass? (1300mm high by 1050mm wide overall including frame, single pane tilt'n'turn inwards opening); more than 800mm from bathroom floor.
Two estimates in: one says it does, other says it does not!!
--
Please visit our appeal at
http://www.donatetobreastcancer.org/nakedbikeride

Regardless of what the regulations say if you can fall against it when standing in the bath then for the relatively small additional cost I would go for toughened.
Peter
Peter Andrews wrote:

I would rather go for laminated - the plastic interleave gives far more protection against breakage - and won't shatter if the glass surface is scratched or penetrated (unlike toughened).