Weatherboards on a Besser wall

What is the best way to attach weatherboards to a Besser block concrete wall ?
Thanks

Well, I don't know what Besser block is, and by weatherboards I'm guessing you mean what we in the US call siding, but I would attach wood firring strips to the block. I would use concrete screws or perhaps powder actuated fasteners. Then side as you usually would.