Steel hurricane panel working drawings?

Does anyone know where I can find detailed specifications for standard steel hurricane panels? I can find lots of neat pictures of houses that really look good with their product; however, I can't seem to find any clear drawings that call out dimensions and tolorances... you know, the meaty kind of stuff ya gotta have.
Jones

Planning on making your own?
On Sat, 09 May 2009 08:50:15 -0400, in alt.building.construction

No. I'm doing a remodel and need to build to accomodate the commonly available material. It looks like the profile on the galvanized panels produced from coil is pretty standard. I'll set my studs to match the spec... if I can find such a thing.
Jones