Spray foam

Question from Canada, I have a basment that is bigger than my house (it basment extends past the hose 10 feet or so) The ceiling of the basment that passes the house is a concrete slab. I had it sprayed with what Iwas told was close cell foam about 5". I added vapor barrior to the basment side (insode of the house after the foam was applied). Now I am getting moisture between the spray foam and the vapor. Is it because of the vapor? Or haow to I stop this, I would like to finish the basment, but don't want to have mold - Please help!!. thx
##-----------------------------------------------## Delivered via http://www.thestuccocompany.com/ Building Construction and Maintenance Forum Web and RSS access to your favorite newsgroup - alt.building.construction - 16772 messages and counting! ##-----------------------------------------------##
On 06 Jul 2009 19:24:03 GMT, liquidpixelz_at_gmail_dot snipped-for-privacy@foo.com (ike) wrote:

First, you really need to post directly, and not use a spam site such as the stuck-o-company. Really. Honest, you'll be treated with much more respect.
OK, now is the foam on the outside or inside (or did I miss that in your post?<g>)
Sounds like a ventilation issue or trapped moisture. If the basement is conditioned, i.e. heated, and you have voids in the plastic and foam area, moisture will condense in there.....like the underside of a pot lid on a boiling pot of water........If the outside is cold, and the basement is heated you get moisture build up in the area of the ceiling unless vented.... This is a tough one to see...... john

Concrete isn't allways waterproof so it's quite possible the moisture is getting in through that.
Are there services through the vapour barrier? eg electrical sockets? It's possible the water vapour is getting through there?