Rotating wall section

http://gizmodo.com/gadgets/i-love-liverpool/crazy-rotating-wall-makes-you-wonder-if-you-are-crazy-too-267081.php
"RicodJour"> wrote

http://gizmodo.com/gadgets/i-love-liverpool/crazy-rotating-wall-makes-you-wonder-if-you-are-crazy-too-267081.php
Thats crazy, man. I'd like to see the otherside, up close and personal, the mechanic of how the thing works. I watched through the glass but couldn't determine how the thing is supported, but it rotates from a central point so there must be some sort of axis/axle or sumfink.
BTW: Apparently the bandwidth throughput on the satellite must be pretty low right now cause that video fired right up with no issues, most unusual. A quick glance at the clock clarifies the notion that 10pm Fri and 7am Sun are the most common times for married couples to have sex. BRB..........