Repair Roof Tile

Hi All,
My 3-year-old house has a concrete tile roof, Spanish "S" profile, red color. There are several tiles where the corners have cracked and came loose. The loose pieces are small, about 2" to 4" in size. I doubt if these loose corners will result in roof leaks, so I don't see the need to replace whole tiles. What's the best sealant to glue the corners back to the tile? Is there a special glue or sealant for this purpose? I was thinking about using clear silicone sealant or waterproof construction adhesive.
Incidentally, what is the recommended way of walking on a concrete tile roof with the Spanish profile in order to avoid cracking the tiles?
Thanx, Key Bored

A regular epoxy adhesive would work but I'm not sure how well it stands up to UV exposure.