Picnic table

Found numerous plans on the internet for picnic tables. Redwood is too high for my budget. Treated lumber seemed the way to go. Used 20 8' 2X6s. Result was quite functional, except, now its too heavy to move around. The sides, seats attached, are detachable by removing the 3/8" bolts while table is upside down. Still very heavy in 2 pieces. Have to move from the driveway in front of the garage through a gate in fenced in area around my yard under some oak trees. I'd hire a helicopter but the trees are in the way.
--
Dave

Apathy and denial are close cousins
What..........You thought 20 2x6's would be light?