Load capacity of garage pad

I had a garage pad poured a few months ago, and now it is time for me to get topsoil delivered. I'm wondering if the dump truck will be too heavy for my garage pad. It is a 6 inch slab, rebar reinforced, with a healthy layer of supporting gravel underneith. Any guesses?
Too many unknowns for a good answer. Weight of truck, size and spacing of rebar, test of concrete, how well did you compact the stone and soil prior to pouring. I guess if you "did the job right" and back filled around the slab, nothing would happen if you used a small truck with a 10 ton load and if this slab cured for a minimum of 60 days. Place some 3/4'" plywood on the slab for the truck to drive on and the load will be disbursed. Why do you have to drive on the slab? Why not just go around it? Dump it and move it with a machine.
Anthony R wrote:

compact....a baserock mixture sand & gravel is what should be used..and may be what you have. aside form that its not somuch the thickness of the pad as it is the edges that the truck is to drive up on. if the driveway is in place and it has an aproach and we are not talking about a transfer truck or a 10 wheeler you should be fine. but if this is the case how are you going to move all this dirt? if you are going to use a tractor...there goes your new garage floor...to be safest I would avoid it all together....
Anthony R wrote:

I have a very similar slab, and (despite my fingernail chewing) it easily supported a 20 ton truck that delivered 8 yards of gravel across it. The delivery truck driver said the key is to make sure the ground at the entrance to the pad is level with the pad. Even a 1/2" to 1" lip will put a LOT of stress right there.