Like this? (was ELBOWS - seal with sealant or duct tape?)

BobK207 wrote about my prone extended horizontal downspout that was backing up the elbow:

So after lunch, I'm walking back to my ancient brick office building, where the basement also leaks when it rains, and what do I spy but a new addition to the exterior!
http://www.morris.umn.edu/~webbrl/Pipe.jpg
So now I have some good pictures of what to do at my place!

Bit stark color wise (couldn't they have painted it to match the concrete? <bg>) but yes, that will work. Note the size of the pipe, yours may be smaller if it is draining a smaller area.

Well, that installation definitely gets high marks for generous slope
but............wow, it is ugly!
Definitely not something you'd want visible from the street.
Depending what color would be best for your installation you could use black ABS, grey PVC or white PVC or even factory painted downspout.
It's the slope that's going to do the trick for you. Before spending for new material just cut & raise the existing setup & see if it works. For temporary trial you can block under the horizontal run at the joints.
cheers Bob

Good Pictures? Why not just use the pipe from the pic? :-)