IPEX

Hello,
I am having a house built and opted for IPEX plumbing.
Any advice?
I am also using a tankless, propane fired, water heater, if that makes any difference.
(Perhaps it's too late for most advice as the plumbing is already in but I didn't think to ask here until just now.)
Thanks!

I ve used PEX on both our last two homes. No complaints at all. The local plumber doing "million plus" homes around here is using it too.